Sunday, March 3, 2013

Missing the Summer

The winter seems to drag on forever in upstate New York, and I can't help but to think of how much I miss the sun get a little disappointed.  Obviously it's been fun so far, I have friends up here and we've managed to keep busy during these cold months.  But summer means all kinds of wonderful things.  Sandals, beaches, no tights, green grass, warm weather, travelling, and most importantly: SUN!!  I'm already excited for summer, and I just can't wait for spring. I hope for many fun adventures THIS summer, though it may be months away!!  That being said, here's a look back at summer 2012 and the things I'm looking forward to most.














Flowers! Lots of flowers! - Trips into the city - Beaches - Pets - Old family photos - Candy shops.

Hope you're looking forward to warmer weather as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment