Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Throwback: Disney (part 1)

Last April, I went to Florida with my family.  I had been twice when I was 2 and 3 years old, but I don't think that really counts.  So it was kind of like the first time I had gone.  Yesterday I thought about how badly I wanted to go back, which inspired this post.  We went to Disney World and Harry Potter World when we were there.  Strangely enough, going to the grocery store there stood out a lot to me too.  Anyway, we spent about 4 hours in Harry Potter world, just because I love everything Harry Potter.  I loved Animal Kingdom and Epcot in Disney World.  But I really loved the Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom; I went on it nearly every day of the trip.  Anyway, just as a way to try and relive the warmth and sunshine of that trip during these cold months up north....


View from the airplane


A little boy going crazy with a light-up toy waiting for the fireworks.


My lovely sister




Alice in Wonderland topiary

Hogwarts

I went on this and was very proud of myself.

Hopefully I get another chance to go to Florida soon, I'd definitely prefer the sun to the snow any day.

1 comment: