Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Day Downtown

When Juliette visited earlier this month, we went downtown.  It was really the first time I've shot in a public place where there are a lot of people, so to be honest I was a bit nervous.  But after about two minutes I was comfortable as could be, taking pictures and whatnot as usual.  Then we went onto a side street, in front of the old mills.











I wore a 3/4 sleeve striped shirt (my new favorite), a skirt with small pleats, grey tights, metallic pink flats, my rose bracelet, and a DIY hair crown.  Juliette wore a black leather skirt, black tights, lace tie shirt, a tan and black blazer, Nine West boots, and an assortment of bracelets and rings as always.  Photos of me by Juliette.

1 comment:

  1. Love the chain headpiece. So cute!

    Instagram: @CharcoalAlley

    Peace, Love, and Good Chocolate,

    PARIS // www.CharcoalAlley.com

    ReplyDelete