Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fields & Rivers, Late Afternoon

The same weekend of Birthmas, Juliette and I went to a field and river in her town.  The river was calming, and the water was warm.  I had fun running through the field of dandelions, and wading in the water.  The way my dress fanned out around me as I stood in the water was amazing, though I did keep thinking that fish or plants were touching my legs.  The colors were beautiful in the late afternoon, and the mountains in the background were gorgeous.
Credit: Juliette



Credit: Juliette

A field of puffy dandelions


Credit: Juliette

Credit: Juliette




Juliette wore a shirt she made herself, a dark red high-low skirt, taupe wedges, an assortment of bracelets, and in her hair, feathers.  I wore a taupe maxi dress, turquoise sandals, and feathers in my hair as well.

1 comment:

  1. You guys seem like you have a beautiful friendship! It really shows in your pictures :)

    http://plantingloveseeds.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete