Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Around Ithaca

In September, I began my first year of college in Ithaca (why I haven't posted in 2 months). I've made the most wonderful friends, and so far our adventures and escapades together have been memorable.  Most of them are communications students, cinema & photography; a major which I am seriously considering. One of my favorite places to visit is the Commons.  It's a nice way to temporarily escape the homework, papers, and assignments given in all my classes.  Photography also helps escape from all that, something I have been extremely grateful for.
A dish of caramels in a wine coaster I found at a flea market.

Some earrings and other things I can't live without.

A view of downtown Ithaca from a parking garage.
Cornell is in the background.


A cafe I've been meaning to go to, along with a sign pointing to my new favorite movie theater.





No comments:

Post a Comment