Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year, New Adventures

Recently, Juliette visited me in New Hampshire.  It was a great way to start off the new year!! We had many adventures and completed many DIY projects!! Tutorials will be up in the coming weeks for the projects.  Anyway, it was lovely going off on this particular adventure.  It began to snow partway through, and we managed to capture some of the flurries in a few pictures.  After our adventure we had a lunch of peanut butter & brown sugar sandwiches, strawberries, and peppermint patties for a small dessert.







I love my best friend's eyes


All pictures of me taken by Juliette

I am wearing a peplum shirt, skirt with small pleats (both from Forever 21), black flats, a sweater and thigh-highs borrowed from Juliette.  She's wearing a sweater, infinity scarf, velvety pants (which I also own, and am actually wearing right now because they're just so comfy!), Nine West boots, and a DIY hand harness.  I'm also wearing a fur vest from H&M, sparkly shirt I got for Christmas, jeans, oxfords from Forever 21, and a watch from Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment