Friday, September 14, 2012

Water & Walls

My best friend Juliette came down to visit recently, and we went on various adventures, which will be in later posts in addition to this one.  She told me she had a dream where we went to a flea market.  So bright and early on Sunday morning, we were off to the flea market.

I found some old policital buttons I felt the need to have.
My personal favorite is the "I'm for Nixon" one.
Photo credit: Juliette

I acquired Adrian that day as well, a No. 1 Autographic Kodak Jr. 

Later Juliette and I went to the beach.  Walls and water and sand, oh my!  Our outfits were simple but were all in the details.  Lace shorts and rose bracelets.


There were so many hermit crabs! Photo credit: Juliette




Photo credit: Juliette


Making fun of Juliette taking pictures.  Photo credit Juliette.

No comments:

Post a Comment